Completed Socks

There’s 9 pair of completed socks. The four on the bottom right are just one sock but the second one is almost finished for green one one the end.

I’ve also given way four pairs so that means I’ve made 13 completed pairs and four half pairs!

The problems I had last night with winding the balls were my problem — not caused by defective equipment, just a defective operator. I’ve wound a lot of yarn with that yarn swift and ball winder and never had a problem.

So far today, I’ve been to the grocery store, vacuumed the upstairs, put dinner in the crockpot, meandered a small quilt, washed 2 loads of clothes and ironed some freshly washed fabric and believe it or not, I haven’t screwed up anything . . as far as I know!

Judy L.

Comments

Marianne says

Good Gosh, and I thought I ‘ve had a busy day. Love your socks, are they hard to learn?

Diana Wilson says

I love your socks…especially the green pair in the corner….I have tried to HINT to a few friends of mine who knit that i would like some socks…so far NUTHIN! Your socks are great…I WILL learn to knit someday!
    Diana

Carolyn says

I finished a sock today…now to cast on the second sock. Why is the first one so much easier? :o) Congratulations on getting through the day!

Anonymous says

I’d like to dibbie either the second pair in the top row or the second in the bottom. :);)
    Or, you could come here and teach me how to knit, I crochet, but have never knitted. Of course, I need another hobby about like I need another hole in my head.

hugs
    connie

meggie says

Damn! I love those socks! I still haven’t found a pattern, & now the hot weather is upon us, I wont be able to knit until next year!

Vicky says

You get more done in a day than anyone I know! Beautiful socks! Happy your day went perfectly for you! (Hugs)

Lynn Douglass says

I’m a beginning knitter, and I’m always so envious of knitters who can knit socks! I need another hobby like I need another hole in the head, but it’s tempting!

Judy S. says

Wow, you’ve been a knitting monster! Love your yarn colors, though! I hope some of these are going to warm your own toes during the cold MO winter!