Cookie Recommendations

Several weeks ago, I followed a link to a blog entitled Warm Pie, Happy Home. This lady has a beautiful home and has shared some great pictures of her Christmas decorating, as well as some recipes. This week she shared a recipe for Grandma’s Gingersnap Cookies. They are so yummy!

I made them yesterday morning and a friend who was visiting loved them. I needed to send goodies to work with Vince today so I made another batch last night and he said everyone was asking for the recipe. The outside edges get crunchy but they’re still soft in the middle. They are delicious!!

E-mail Me!

Comments

Cheryl says

Thanks Judy for the link to the cookies. I haven’t had good gingersnap cookies in a loooong time. I might try the spice tea also.

Erin says

Judy, all I can say is thank you for the link. I am going to make them this weekend. I am not an avid baker like you so let’s pray they come out ‘not burnt’!

Susan says

Oh, I’m going right over! I love gingersnaps! Thanks for the link. Hope you survive the weather this weekend.

Vicky says

I might have to try these! Shoot, that would mean I’d have to figure out the oven! LOL Thanks for the great link! (Hugs)

Suze says

Girl, you get me into more trouble. I read your blog and follow along as much as possible.

Well, I must go see if I have what it takes to make those cookies.

Seriously, thank you for all the good places you show me to go and check out.

Ruthann says

Merry Christmas Judy! I am so glad you liked Grandmas’s Gingersnaps! Thank you too for linking your friends to my blog. The more the merrier! I just love this whole blog thing! The gals I have met are priceless…like you! Gorgeous quilts by the way!! Wish I could do that!! Wow!
    God Bless!
    Ruthann
    Warm Pie, Happy Home!

Kim says

Oh! I saw that recipe over there too and they looked sooooo good! I’m trying to do my best to refrain from all that holiday baking this year because it leads to all that holiday eating! LOL! I’ve been so busy decorating and making gifts, I’ve had no time for baking anyway. I’ll just take your word for the delicious scrumptuosity of those little morsels!