Patterns Added

I’m really bad at doing web pages — simply because I don’t know what I’m doing. I spent some time this morning working on the Patchwork Times website. I’ll try to get the pattern for Chad’s quilt up sometime in the next week or so. What I’ve done today is:

The above quilt is named Bloom Where You’re Planted and it was our February, 07 Quilt for an hour. I’ve added the whole pattern to Patchwork Times.

My Poinsettia quilt has also been added.

E-mail Me!

Comments

Andrea says

I’m really pleased you’re posting the pattern for Chads quilt. I love it – really effective. I’ve been following it’s progress. You should write another book – your ideas keep on coming.

Shelina says

They are both beautiful. I am always amazed at how much you get accomplished – not just your own quilts, but quilting for others, running the blog ring, and providing all sorts of beautiful patterns, etc.

Vicki W says

Have you considered developing an online class on designing patterns? You do such a great job of integrating your blocks, sashing and borders but also making each element interesting. When you develop the class I will be the first to sign up!

Susan says

Thanks for putting the patterns on your webpage. I refer people there a lot. That top one was one of the hour a day quilts I didn’t get to. I’m still working on the last one, intermittently.

Beth says

Very nice! I can’t wait to see the pattern for Chad’s quilt, I’m a sucker for 9 patches.

julieQ says

Thank you so much for generously sharing your creativity and patterns with us, Judy. Love your son’s quilt!! Those nine patches just pop!

JulieQ

ForestJane says

Those both turned out really nice. 🙂

Did you ever get caught out about the root beer float? Or did you take the trash out yourself and he never found out?

Perry says

Both of these quilts are just beautiful. I love the poinsettia. I am sure Chad is exctied about his quilt. That is just perfect for a young man.

Nana's Quilts says

Good morning. Chad’s quilt is marvelous – I can’t wait until you get that one up. However, I’m having a problem. I went to the Patchwork Times page and for the Poinsettia quilt I can only get pages 1 and 2. Suggestions? (it says there are 7 pages but I can only see 2)

I’m particularly interested in the border you used and sizes. I’m in a round robin and have to come up with an assorted of different borders – so looking for all the help I can get.

Many thanks.