All Set Up Here

I think I have everything worked out and am ready for visitors to arrive. Let me know what you think about the new setup.

Comments

Hmm… I’m not seeing a spot where I can subscribe to the comments. I love that feature because with over 400 blogs on my blogroll, I easily forget to come back to see what others say on some posts. But if I comment, I can subscribe and presto! Goes straight to my email.

Heh, but if you’re having trouble figuring out how to email comments to yourself… I’m not gonna hold my breath just yet. ๐Ÿ˜€

Great! Leah, thanks for checking it out. I’m starting to think I know what I’m doing here and that’s a scary thought! ๐Ÿ™

Did you figure out how to get the comments mailed to you? It’s on your dashboard, under options, discussion tab – second section down. You can also blacklist addresses which spam you, at the bottom of that page.

Karen (Misiz C) says

It looks pretty user friendly to me. I’ve added the new address to my bloglines, so I shouldn’t miss a thing! *VBG*

I’ve booked it too. Are you taking requests? I really liked the email link below your signature. It was easy to comment right from bloglines even when I was in a rush.

Sheila in Ohio says

Looks like you did a great job of getting everything set up! I’ve added the change to my Reader.

I’ll follow you where ever you go. Hope things calm down soon. Computer Trauma is really scary. Especially since you would surely rather be sewing. Chin up Dear!

Caryn says

It took a while to load but that could be my computer! Are you keeping My Lime Green Kitchen where it is?

You’ve done a great job on all the new sites. And it looks like you got out just in time… Blogger is aparently having a hissy fit this morning. None of the blogs I read over there will load.

Looks good. I probably would’ve set up in WordPress first if I knew it was out there. I’m not ready to jump over tho!

Stay Warm.

Looks good! You’ve done a great job. I’m so clueless with all of this I didn’t even know what a blogroll was until 2 days ago lol. And still don’t know how or where to set one up!!

Good luck getting it all set up.
    Terri

Love the new digs. I am not a blogger/blogspot user. I have a domain to move my typepad blog too and am still deciding between wordpress and moveable type to run it. I can’t wait to see how this works out for you.

I think you have much more flexibility now.

Marianne says

You poor thing! I know how you feel, I just look at a computer and it breaks! This looks great, Judy. May everything else go smoothly.

Hmmmmmmm.. I find change frightening. Let me know how this goes….. I have been unhappy with my blog for some time but I am too lazy to do much about it.