Quiltathon Morning Check-in

It’s almost 1 a.m., March 1, here in my little corner of MO.  I’ll put a Mr. Linky here so you can check in and let us know what you’re doing, how you’re doing.  If you need help with Mr. Linky, just let me know and I’ll help you.  Depending on how many of you link up and report your progress, I’ll add another checking sometime around noon.  All times are central time.  Have fun!  Don’t get distracted.  Stay on target!

Comments

Hi, Judy! We’re both on at the same time!!!

I posted my Quiltathon Preparations idea. Tomorrow I will report on my progress.

You asked earlier if Stash Busting is fun. Yes, it’s fun! The Quiltathon is fun, too! Thanks for so many fun ideas!

pdudgeon says

i spent last night pulling out projects and putting them back. finally decided on 3 small projects. if i get those done this weekend, there’s always more waiting in the wings!

Karen (Misiz C) says

Thanks for hosting this Judy. I thought I did so good preparing & clearing my time for the weekend, but I forgot one thing. I’m a bit put out with myself but I’m motivated to get it done and I WILL be back on track soon.

PS…. thanks for your persistence with the Quiltathon button too! :c)

I am linked twice…sorry about that. the first one is not permalinked. can you delete it please? thanks! and thanks for hosting it. 🙂

non check-in? I have exercised and they my car was attracted to an estate sale, I had no control. I bout 3 blue and white plates then I stopped at our quilt store and bought nothing. I have started ripping out the quilting I did last night on the quilts.

Janelle says

Hi Judy and all other “Quiltathoners”,

Finished the braided borders for my Scrappy Bargello from the “Scrappy Bargello Bowl” at Bonnie Hunter’s Quiltville. Quilt top turned out amazing, and every fabric used came from stash. Some fabrics I know I’ve had for over 10 years. On to finish outside borders on a Pineapple Blossom quilt for the family room couch. This is so much fun – a big thanks to Judy!

Vivian says

I began working this morning around 8 a.m. It is noon and I have machine quilted (domestic sewing machine) one baby quilt that will be donated to the neo-natal unit of a nearby hospital. My goal for the weekend is to finish three baby quilts. I also plan to put the final outer row on a Christmas quilt I started piecing in January. I can’t wait for the day I can get a long-arm.

I would also love to start a blog. If anyone has a great free blog to suggest, please email me.

I haven’t figured out how to put the button on my blog…I’m afraid to try actually after reading about all the trouble 🙂 I will try tonight or tomorrow if I do it now I’ll never get to the quilting! I am putting borders on a quilt from last year right now.

Wow I participated by accident. I had to hand sew a binding down and if I wasnt running an errand I was sewing on that sucker! UFO #3 finished for me this year. Woohoo!