Do any of you ever accomplish as much as you think you can? When I go on a trip and take socks to knit, I take enough yarn to keep me busy for a month . . even if I’m only gone for a week. When I go to Louisiana for a week and can spend almost the entire week sewing, I’ll take 10 projects and maybe (that’s a BIG maybe!) complete one of them.
Same with today. I had hoped to finish quilting my top and get the binding sewn on! Here’s what I did do:
- Finished adding the borders to the top I was working on.
- Quilted a customer’s quilt that was already loaded. It was a plain meander.
- Washed the backing for my quilt and got it all loaded.
- Got half of it quilted.
The best thing I did today was make Pioneer Woman’s Apple Dumplings! Easy and soooo good! In fact, I’m waiting for Vince to go to bed so I can eat another one without him reminding me of my diet!
My plans for tomorrow are:
- Finish quilting my quilt.
- Make the binding.
- Attach the binding by machine.
- Make a hanging sleeve.
- Load it all up into one of my storage bags, along with thread, needle and thimbles and take it to Louisiana with me so I can work on the handwork there.
I’m so happy with the turnout for the Quiltathon! Thanks to everyone who joined in.