A Little Progress

Net Stash Reduction Goal for 2008 – 150 yards
Net Used to Date – 26 yards
Net Yards To Go – 124 yards

dsc04038.JPG

A little progress! I did get all the HST’s made but just these four blocks totally done.

Anyone think this would be a good Quilt for an Hour project?

I’m going to bed early and hoping I feel MUCH better tomorrow!

Comments

Yes! I would like to do this as a QFAH project! I’ve been hoping you would do another one because I really enjoyed the last one I worked on.

Hope you feel better! I’ve been sick for 3 weeks – just when I thought my cold was gone it came back worse than ever and I spent most of Saturday in bed. Luckily today was better.

I like this quilt but I think the next one of yours I want to make is Chad’s quilt – I’ve got the pattern….just need the time!

silverthimble says

Judy:

This is a wonderful quilt! I am not so sure about those angles though…might not be something I would attempt, but I sure can appreciate someone who can!

Judy K says

I’m ready to do another QFAH and get a chance to use my tri-rec rulers, great blocks.

Jeanne R. says

Yes, I think it would be a wonderful QFAH quilt! Hope you get better soon!

Jeanne R. in KC

I love the design & I think that it would be a good quilt for an hour project, except that I would not play along – no desire to do those “Peaky & Spike” units…

Yes on QFAH. Your tutorial taught me how to make these blocks and I’ve love some more practice!

Also, my statsh reduction goal for 2008 is 200 yards. It’s from 2007 when I moved until the end of this year, so about 1.75 years. I have to start somewhere. I have a lot to go.

I knew I would get to use those tri-recs things one day.

I am ready to go with this quilt.

What if I make two tops and give one to you to quilt and donate?

Definitely an hour a day quilt

Betty J in OKC says

I agree, that would be a GREAT QFH project. Doing it with scraps of brignts……I just hope mine doesn’t end up as another UFO. LOL!