Still Under the Weather

Net Stash Reduction Goal for 2008 – 150 yards
Net Used to Date – <46 yards>
Net Yards To Go – 197 yards

I still haven’t posted the yardage requirements for the Quilt for an Hour project.  This “24 hour bug” has turned into at least a 72 hour bug and I’m definitely ready for it to go away.  There are some tips I want to give so no one has to go out and buy fabric . . so you can make it work with what you have, but I’m just not up to writing a coherent post right now.  I’m sorry  I didn’t get the yardage posted when I said I would.  We’re not starting sewing til Monday, May 19, so you’ll still have plenty of time to get your fabric. Hopefully by Monday I’ll feel much, much better.

Comments

Pat says

Feel better soon. I wonder what is “in the air”? I’ve had a bug for a few days but had one day in between where I felt fine and then….BAM….back to feeling under the weather. I hope you are back to normal by tomorrow, though.

I’m sorry to hear you’re still not feeling well. Don’t worry about anything….just take care of yourself and get better. 🙂

Dot says

Don’t worry about it Judy. We all can find something to do in the mean time. Get well.

Kathy says

We’re having a big flu run in alaska, my son, his wife and their 2 month old son all have it. They got a prescription for some anitviral medicine that’s supposed to make it get over faster. Hope you feel better soon.

Karen (Misiz C) says

No worries Judy. Put your limited energy toward recuperating. Hope you feel better soon!

pdudgeon says

sending get well wishes and virtual huggs for you. (((((((huggggggs))))))))))))))))))

Hi Judy,

don’t worry about the quilt an hour requirements. Concentrate on getting well! Sounds like Chad gave you a nasty bug.

Karin

If I were closer I would bring you chicken noodle soup………

Rest and recover. We will play quietly and wait for your return.

Feel better soon Judy. I’m looking forward to this one……… sometimes having someone break a project down into manageable segments really helps get things accomplished. You are a sweetheart for sharing with us.

Hugs,