Stash Report

Net Stash Reduction Goal for 2008 – 150 yards
Net Used to Date – <46 yards>
Net Yards To Go – 196 yards

Thank goodness for the front part of the week or I wouldn’t have used anything!

The first four months of 2008 are history.  How’s everyone doing?
Fabric Added This Week – 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date – 191 yards

Fabric Used This Week – 14.5 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date – 145 yards

Comments

pdudgeon says

here’s my report for the week:

fabric in this week: 1 yard 27 inches
    fabric out this week: 11 yards

fabric in this month: 38 yards 23 inches
    fabric out this month: 55 yards

fabric in YTD: 72 yards 15.5 inches
    fabric out YTD: 105 yards 4.5 inches

net busted 32 yards 25 inches
    left to meet goal: 79 yards 11 inches.

i can’t believe how much fabric i’ve already used!

Thanks Judy! I couldn’t have done this without your inspiration.
    pam

I’m not adding much yardage yet since I don’t count mine as used until the quilt is finished but I did make lots of progress this week on HeartStrings quilts – I’m so happy to be sewing again!

kim says

Well it wasn’t a good busting week
    but the quilts are coming along nicely-finally

Karen (Misiz C) says

My week was decent due mostly to adding borders and assembling a back. Yay!

My stash grew this past couple weeks, but I am still on the train to bust as much as I can this year and get that total turned around!

Karen L says

Judy, there is hope for me yet!! I posted to my blog which has taken me about 4 months to figrue out but that’s another story. But anyway I was able to get the Mr Linky thing to work!!

Karen L

Now that April is over, I should do much better using my stash (which has increased since my recent Shipshewana and Paducah trips).

Well I’ve gotten 2 of my borders done (that’s what I keep calling them when really I mean the binding LOL) so I’m almost done! I don’t know what I would do if I had a stash the size of yours!

I’m a little behind in posting–but I busted A LOT this week! 🙂 Giving fabric away is a win/win situation for me AND the charity I donate it to. Although I bought my first fabric for the year–I did think about it a day before I bought it. Definitely a new one for me! LOL

Carmen says

I started with a goal of 100 yards to be gone by Dec 2008. I have killed so far 21 yards, and I have not added any more to my stash . But, I do need patterns to kill all my fat quarters any suggestions.
    What was i thinking when I bought all those fat quarters…..