The Campers

Some of the Campers

Some of the Campers
Chad has been so hyped about this camping trip. It’s actually a three night trip instead of a two night trip. I guess I never thought to ask but just assumed a camping trip would involve all boys. Wrong! They’re picking up another boy on the way out of town so it will be 4 boys and 2 girls. One girl is a sister of one of the guys and one is a girlfriend of one of the guys. I would’ve felt a whole lot better about this if it was all boys but . . when they’re past 20, mom just smiles and says “have fun” and then whispers to Chad “don’t you touch those girls!”
I should’ve taken a picture of all the “stuff” Chad brought. They were laughing at him because he had more stuff than the four others put together.
Well, no matter what . . he’s gone and I hope he has fun and doesn’t have too many disasters.
I plan to sew a lot and cook a little. This is the kind of weekend when I really wish we had a good restaurant or two close by.

Comments

Connie says

I bet they’ll have a blast, and it’s easy for me to say “don’t worry” as mine aren’t quite to that age, so I’ll say it now, and when it’s my turn in a coupla years you can say it right back to me.
    We have some good restaurants iffen you wanna come visit πŸ˜‰ Oh, and we’re watching live tornados on tv .

Karen Ransome says

I have 3 teenagers in June and it is scary. The boy and girl thing. You just have to let them get on with it and hope that you have taught them well, Karen. Fingers crossed.

I bet they have a whale of a time. My kids are 24, 20 and 16. You raise them knowing what your expectations are and hoping you gave them the right moral compass. He’ll be fine.

Is he taking his glasses with him? LOL They’ll have a great time, and so will you! Now get outta that kitchen and into the sewing room!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Of course…there had to be girls. What were you thinking! Lol I would have assumed the all boy thing too! I hope all the adventures are safe ones.

Looks like he is alreday abeying your orders as he tightly folds his arms across one another in the photo! πŸ˜‰

I am sure they will have a great time… and come back with lots of stories! Happy Weekend!

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

Lori says

What fun they’re going to have! Although, after reading what Chad has on his t-shirt–hehehehe!!!