Quilt For An Hour & Quiltathon

Be sure to check out the list of quilters over on the right side bar who participated in the Quilt for an Hour project.  There are some very cool quilts appearing on blogs!

Another Quiltathon is planned for June 4 and 5.  That’s this coming Wednesday and Thursday.  If you’re wanting to participate, work your hiney off this weekend so you can have extra sewing time on Wednesday and Thursday.

For those of you who haven’t finished your Quilt for an Hour, get them done! 🙂   I will leave the instructions up until Friday, June 6, and then I’m going to remove the instructions, as well as the list of quilters who participated.  We’ll do another Quilt for an Hour . . probably right after July 4.

Comments

I’m in for the Quiltathon. I spent yesterday cutting fabric for 5 projects. They are lined up on my work station ready to go. DH leaves early tomorrow morning for four days and I was already having a quilt retreat for myself. So a Quiltathon is perfect for me.

Yea, I can participate on Wednesday and most of Thursday….

I’ll get all my errands, cooking and cleaning done on Monday and Tuesday and go to bed early.

Stephanie says

Hi Judy, I have finally got a photo up of my finished QFAH quilt, thanks so much for this experience and all your hard work.

I saw VickiW’s quilt – I’ll have to check out some of the other ones. I’ve bookmarked this one and if I ever get caught up I’d like to make it – it seems to have gone pretty quickly.

I’m going out of town on Wednesday so I won’t be quilting along with the rest of you – I’ll have to get as much done as I can before I leave.

I haven’t been able to get to my QFH, birthday presents to make, ball games and field trips with my DS, yard work, you know the drill. 🙂 I still love the pattern though! I hope to be able to join in on the Quiltathon.

Betty J in OKC says

I printed out all the instructions for your most recent QFH. I hope to get it started after my nephew’s wedding laprobes. Thanks for posting the QFH on your blog and I’ll be sewing on Weds., but working on Thurs.