It’s HOT!

Straight from Accuweather . .

The first one is for here in MO.

hot

The second one is for Lake Charles, LA.

hot2

Does it seem fair that it’s hotter in Missouri than it is in southwest Louisiana?  I think not!

The poor a/c is having a hard time keeping up today.  Just for the record . . I do not like summer.  If we could go from February to November and skip all the in between, I’d be real happy!

sig

Comments

Diane says

I’m with you! I really really do not like summer,and here we are moving to Florida where it is summer all year! UGH

Theresa says

I like it hot. I’d rather go from August 30th and skip everything until April 1st! LOL!! I hate anything below 70 degrees. (I know, I’m in the minority. LOL!!)

I am right there with you Judy…….. and now that our central air is down??????? what I wouldn’t give for 25 degrees and a blizzard.

Melinda says

I agree with you Judy. I also like my winter clothes better than summer clothes. Bring on the cold weather!

Nancy says

You and me, both, Judy! I have to say, tho, that north Florida is MUCH better than south Florida this time of year. But heat is still heat.

I’m a Canadian snowbird. Hubby and I head south for the cold months and come home for the less cold months. Actually it’s been in the 80’s for us in the past few weeks. Heaven to us.

pdudgeon says

i think we’re getting your weather tomorrow.
    are you sure you wouldn’t like to keep it????LOL

pdudgeon says

ps. right now our temperature and humidity are the exact same–83 degrees and 83 %. YECH!

Move to New England where you can complain about the weather year round! I am a born Maniac but have lived in both Texas and Florida , winter and summer – years at a stretch – Maine is so much better!! REALLY!!

Jill says

I’m with you Judy, I dislike summer very much. Spring, fall and winter are my best seasons ….summer is so hot and humid here in Kansas!!!!!

Jill

I agree! Summer stinks, though I do love the fresh veggies. Maybe they could be grown in LA and shipped up here!