QFAH – Change of Date

I hope it’s ok with everyone but I’m going to change the date for the start of the next Quilt for an Hour.  I don’t have the top finished yet and I don’t want to post definite fabric requirements til I’ve finished my top and checked everything.  And, I want to show you a real top and not an EQ drawing.  And, I’m going to be gone the last week in September.  And, there’s just so much going on around here behind the scenes that aren’t even blogworthy but are taking up lots of my time.

So here’s the new plan:

September 20 – Post a picture of the top and the fabric requirements.

October 6 – Begin the instructions which will run for three weeks.

Comments

Pat says

Sounds like a better plan as I know most of us jump into things and really don’t yet have the time, so this will give us a chance to MAYBE catch up??? (Yeah…right…like THAT will ever happen.)

No problem, since I still haven’t made any progress on finishing the last QFAH. It is at the top of the “to-do” pile. That’s something right?
    Keep up with what you need to do, we will still be here.

Evelyn says

I can’t imagine you not having a ton of stuff that is not blog worthy going on in your life! You are such a prolific blogger and always have an entertaining story to share! I hope that behind the scenes things settle down for you. The rest of us – well I am sure that we aren’t going anywhere and we all will be here when you do post the quilt – it will be fun to see the big unveiling!
    Cheers!
    Evelyn

Hooray! I will be back from our little excursion and won’t have to miss any installments- works really great for me, thanks!

That is great news……… I can shop for fabric next weekend and tie that trip in to my Walmart run.

I was wondering how I was going to get everything finished this weekend and go for fabric too.

I might even keep up this time….VBG

Sounds good to me! I’m going out of town from the 16th to the 21st…so with the new timetable…I won’t be behind! Hopefully 🙂

Maybe I’ll be able to work on this one, then! It’s been a tough summer of doing a lot of other things. I’m hoping the fall will be a little different. I guess I’ll have to *make* it be different. =)