Quiltathon Link Box

Since tomorrow is Stash Report Sunday, and it gets too confusing if I have too many Mr. Linky boxes, I’m going to put on here.  If you have a Quiltathon report for today and a separate one for tomorrow, feel free to make two entries here.  Just be sure to link to the post and not to the main blox.

Thanks!

Comments

I’m really enjoying my first Quiltathon with you all! I made 3 Quilties today, a regular tag blanket, and finished up a sun dress for my 2 year old. I’m feeling pretty productive and can’t wait to see what I get done tomorrow!

I made chili for dinner; it worked well. Sew a while, cook a bit, sew a bit, cook a bit. The beans are mostly no work and the meat cooked quickly; it was ready by 2 so I got to reheat it for dinner. I’m so happy to have Austin’s quilt top done; I can put away my red explosion of scraps finally and get to work on something Christmasy.

starting day two off right with a big cup of coffee and some chain piecing! i’ll update my post throughout the day just like yesterday. it sure has been fun to peek in at everyone’s progress!

I am just getting started this morning on my QuiltAThon!! Hope to get lots of blocks made. I’ll be posting soon. Thanks, Judy!

Thanks, Judy… I’m done for the weekend and I feel I got a lot accomplished. I’ll be ready for the next Quiltathon too! So much fabric… so little time 🙂

I quilted as much as I could this weekend. I’m hand quilting the spring trio wall hangings I made from a UFO. I’ve finished one and done quilte a bit on tthe second. I wrote a stash report aand have posted the link above.

I didn’t feel well this weekend, so got a late start both days. But I made some progress and that’s what counts! Hope I can participate in the next one, too.

Heres my blog linky to show pics of what I did during Quiltathon! My guys were gone all weekend so I made SUSHI for myself! Even posted pics of that too! I got alot done, lots of charity tops will be given away this week! Thank you Judy!~