Quiltathon This Weekend

Don’t forget that our final Quiltathon of 2008 is this coming weekend. I may be the only one sewing . . the rest of the world will probably be shopping but I’ll be here . . sewing all weekend if I have my way.

Comments

I have a few projects to finish and will be sewing with you for part of the time anyway, but on Sat. evening I think my husband and I are going to go see a movie. As much as I like to be home sewing and cooking, I need a break. I’m glad you’re having the quiltathon this weekend though as I really needed a little push to finish up these projects. Thanks for the encouragement, Judy

I’ll join in this time 🙂
    I don’t think I can show everything I am doing – secrets season you know – but I will definitively be sewing.

If it weren’t for my hubby’s birthday on Saturday, I would be joining you too. I may sew some on Sunday though.

I am in – I missed the last one and hope to get lots done this weekend. Thanks for hostessing this – it might be that swift kick I need to get into gear and get these done for Christmas!

Hi Judy, I “had” planned on being with you sewing the entire weekend, until last week at church when I discovered that this Saturday is Love Attack. So I’ll be out serving food to the homeless on Saturday. But as soon as I get home… I’ll be in front on my sewing machine! I promise! And I’ll even post pics to my blog this time. I’m determined. And I’ve already got hubby lined up to cook for the weekend! Woohoo!

Count me in too! Hubby is going to be out of town all weekend, so no cooking or cleaning…just me and my sewing machine!