Stash Report Week 5, 2009

I’ll have a better report next week I hope.  Nothing used at all this week. Not even a picture because that’s all on my desktop and I haven’t even turned it on in a a few days.

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 0 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 75.75 yards

Please add your links here if you’d like.

Comments

pdudgeon says

everyone deserves a break once in a while.
    you were busy busting your yarn stash this week, and we loved seeing the socks and the beautiful yarns that you were working with.

gardenpat says

I used 7.8 yards this week bringing my year to date stash used to 30.5 yards!

I have had some health issues this week that have slowed me down. But I still have not purchased any fabric yet this year!!!

Judy – Hope you have been busy and not under the weather! You know because the weather is cold and hard and not fun to be under… be under a quilt that is warm and soft and cozy!

I’ve managed to stay busy with a couple 4 Patch Stacked Posie projects… one old one and one newer one – but I want to finish them both up as layout samples for the shop.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Gosh, I’ve missed you! Hope you are feeling better. Here’s my stash report for week 5. I’m really looking forward to the next quiltathon 🙂

Report posted – gees, it feels good to be in the stashbusted side of things! Now, if I can only resist the Super Bowl sales…

Hope you are feeling better, and the pork recipe sounds great – but do you know the approximate cooking time, if you are not using a pressure cooker?

Well at least you didn’t add any fabric. Some weeks are like that where no sewing is done. Then you wonder why you have all this stuff and you start to feel guilty and then you can’t even create anything. I hope you feel better next week and quilt up a storm.

Well I kinda fell off the wagon this week, but I did get a ton of sewing done. Thanks for being an inspiration. Hope you are feeling better.

Glenda in Florida says

I just love the stashbusting reports! I come back several times during the day to read the reports as they come in.

Lynne in Hawaii says

Judy, you are allowed to take the occasional “blog break”! We missed you though!
    My stash report for the last 2 weeks…0 yards in/ 1 1/2 yards used from stash. I have spent the last 2 weeks mostly trying to get my scraps under control. A lot of cutting and no sewing. I have done some hand quilting in the evenings. I also pushed some buttons early this week but fabric has not yet been received.
    Year to date in: 5 yards. Year to date out: 8 yards. Net stash is 3 yards less! Woo hoo!

I had a pretty good sewing weekend. I made some progress on a UFO and used a bit of my stash in the meantime. nothing like Progress. Hope everyone is doing good and feeling okay. In the winter one can hold onto a cold.
    Eileen

I have been being nosey and viewing several of ya’lls blogs. Ya’ll are amazing quilters. I am so inspired by what I am seeing. I wish I had more time to view all the blogs out their. I keep find more and more blogs to add to me list to check out.
    thanks ladies for stashbusting and for inspiring me to do so too.