Comments

I also started Quiltathon-ing this morning by making some HST pieces for the Bears in the Farmhouse quilt! I just made 42 of them, so time for lunch break. (Thangles are wonderful)

wait! i didn’t know there was going to be a quiltathon this weekend! i better go clean up the studio and get ready. let’s see, thread…check, batting…check, coffee!…check of course! ok, i’m ready!

I’m so glad you reminded us. We are expecting 5-8″ of snow here in Michigan tomorrow. I will definitely be hibernating. Time to put a chicken in a pot and make soup! I will be sewing along with you all!

I think I’ll join the Quiltathon. We are also expecting snow and I sent the hubby out for groceries so I don’t have to go out tomorrow. Happy sewing.

Bobbie says

I almost jumped–but believe it or not, I just started hand quilting on my Bear Paw quilt 3 or 4 days ago. I’m so proud I’ve got it this far, but don’t think I really want to start another Bear Paw right away although its my favorite pattern–I have had the material for probably 10 years for it-actually it was going to be my first big quilt to make-finally said enough is enough, and got it made a couple of months ago.( I had it all cut out and most of the blocks made)- It is my very first time to hand quilt a big quilt-queen size-SOOOOOOOOOOOO, I’m kinda in the Quiltathong, but also trying to get a mystery quilt put together this weekend. Next Quiltathong , I’ll try to be there. Hugs, Bobbie

I’ve got two projects to work on so I will be playing along too but not posting pics. Tomorrow I’ll have to spend about 4 hours on the floor pinning a big quilt!

OK, I’ll play too! I want a day of “leave me alone”, not going to happen, but I want it! Lots to catch up on,, movies to watch, posts on the blog to do,,,
    I’ll play!

Kim says

I got ALL the HST’s for the Bears in the Farmhouse done today, plus 100 extra too. They’re all pressed and ready to go! I’ll see if I can get a decent picture of them tomorrow. ; – )