Week 8, 2009 Stash Report

Nothing in this week.  13.50 yards out!  I’ve broken the 100 yard mark.

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 0 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 13.50 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 108 yards

Please share your stash report with the bloggers who are watching us all!  How’s that for pressure?  Don’t forget to use the link to your specific post and not to your main blog!  Thanks!

Comments

Yea – way to go…. now there’s some space to fit in more beautiful fabrics!! Is there a road trip in the future??

I’ve been backsliding… but this next week should be better. I’m driving to TX and staying on the interstate… and we know there are no quilt shops on the interstate… right??

I purchased fabric this week but at least I’m still using more than I’m bringing in which is my mail goal. I’m also about finished my February to do list just in time to travel on Tuesday.

My sister Howdy posted this link in her blog, so I am here to say Hi!

I have 6 baby quilts to make this week and get sent out, some to TX and some to OK.
    So today I am cutting and sewing.

Denise says

Well there was good news and bad news in my stash busting report this week but overall I’m .25 yards in the black so at least I’m not in the red any more. LOL

Jo Ann says

Wow! Congratulations, Judy! So…does that mean you get to celebrate and add a few yards this week?

I didn’t do much sewing this week. I am working on stitchery and that doesn’t use much fabric.

Judy I am glad you made it over the 100 yard mark.

I did pretty good but no where near Judy’s 100plus mark. She is really setting the bar high for us isn’t she. I guess it all depends on the size of your stash and the amount of sewing time you get though. I am happy with my progress. Love this challenge.
    Eileen from MS

Couldn’t resist some cute flannel with scotties on it at JoAnn’s – so I treated myself for my sunday birthday by buying 3 yards, and also some cute batik-looking fabric. I am digging the hole deeper and deeper – I’d better get busy using up some stash!!