Please Be Wrong!

I love Accuweather and I especially love Joe Bastardi and I even have a blog reader who works for Accuweather and she knows and sees Joe Bastardi in the halls often!  I mentioned to her once that I’m a big fan of Joe’s and apparently his fans are legion. Seems as though Joe is not only a heck of a great weather guy but he’s also a great human.  And . . now you know how I feel about Joe Bastardi! 🙂

So, I would never want Joe or Accuweather to be wrong but please . . no!  Tell me you’re just joking!

We’ve already had to cut the grass and there’s still snow in our forecast. NO!  NO!!  I don’t want snow.  Save it . . please Joe!  How about you take that snow out of our forecast and I’ll trade you a quilt for being so nice?  Come the end of October/first of November, I’ll be begging for snow but not the end of March!

Heck, probably by mid-July, I’ll be begging for snow but just not now, ok?

Comments

Oh judy! you poor thing! lol The sun just came out here after 36 hours of white out! We have an 10 or so foot drift in the driveway! And the funny part is Sunday was 81 degrees. I was wanting to go plant peas or radishes or SOMETHING! Changed that plan huh? lol
    Hope its not a big storm when it hits.

Ida says

Judy —

As I sit and record JB (ever hear him talk to “Ida”? .. that’s me!, or when he turns to the left and seems to talk to the camera-person … yup … me!)

Unfortunately, it’s not just JB that says weather is turning yucky.

Ida

Oh, Judy, I’m so sorry! Though I live 1/2 way across the country from you, I had to check our weather. We’re to have upper 40’s-low 50’s for the next 10 days! We are suppose to have rain occasionally but no snow-YEAH!!! (oops! sorry Judy!). I can relate, this is unusual for us. Just think, it can’t last long!

A bloggy friend of mine in North Dakota is getting slammed today by snow and there was a coating of ice below that before the snow started. She had seen a robin a week or two back…and now that. She is not happy, either. This has really been the winter that won’t quit. *sigh*

Cindy says

Nooooooooooooo! We mowed over the weekend. No snow!

2 years ago, it snowed after I opened the pool. Middle of April. Around Easter. I was mad.

Evelyn says

Snow flurries and blowing a gale here in Canada – typical spring weather I guess… in like a lion/out like a lamb. Cheers! Evelyn

We’ve had rain the last couple days but we’ve got snow in the forecast for tomorrow too. I like snow better than rain!

our world was encrusted with ice this morning, I really wish I’d take some pictures but I was too preoccupied with not falling and getting the ice scraped off the vans windows. Driving was so fun too……would have been a great day to stay home and sew.