You’re Invited

Apple Pie & Ice Cream

If you’re going to Paducah next week and have no plans for Thursday night, you’re invited to my cabin for apple pie and ice cream.Ā  It will be homemade apple pie filling and while I can’t guarantee Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla ice cream, I’ll do my best!

RSVP before I leave town please.

Comments

Would love to join you, because I live close, but our company from WI is coming in that evening. Then we are leaving the next day for Taladega for the NASCAR races. I won’t be going to the races but will be with relatives. Are you going to be at the main show or over in the Finkle building? Would love to meet you if I get to Paducah.

Bonita Pearson says

I would love to have apple pie and ice cream with you Thursday eve.
    I am right across the lake at Green Turtle Bay Marina. You are staying at Kentucky Dam, correct?
    Let me know the time and cabin number.

Bonnie Pearson

Well…gosh DARN it…just another reason to feel badly about missing Paducah…..might be one of few chances (or perhaps the ONLY chance) I’d ever get to meet you in person. *sigh* I’m sure it will be a fun time and I hope you will take photos of this fun get-together….as well as the show, of course! šŸ™‚

Marla Southers says

My sister, niece and I are going only on Thursday because unorganized me did not make a hotel reservation and there is none to be had now naturally. However, we will be there all day and no time limit on when to be home that evening!

Maria, There have been years that I’ve just shown up in Paducah and STILL got a room. It just takes visiting a few hotels! Don’t give up because you don’t have a reservation. šŸ˜‰

Linda C says

I would love to come meet you in person with or without ice cream. Please count me in; we got in this evening to Birdsville campground, N of Paducah. Let me know details via email if it’s not too late.

Linda C.

You know I’ll be there. I’ll even bring the coffee. Of course, I know that you’ll be having Dr Pepper, but I like coffee with my pie and ice cream.
    Can’t wait!

Darlene Schoon says

Cherie & I would love to come to your “cabin.” Let me know where it is and what time. Cherie contacted you earlier about conducting a workshop & giving a lecture in October in St. Louis at our Circle in the Square Quilt guild.
    Looking forward to meeting you.

Darlene