The winner is . . Norma in Baton Rouge. There were three who guessed correctly and Norma’s name was drawn.
Thanks to all who guessed. I’m not sure I could have come as close as many of you did.
Here’s what I made:
- Double batch of meatballs and sauce (that could count as 2 things). I used the red blog, the three jars of tomatoes, Italian sausage, garlic sausage, along with other things.
- Chicken Salad. I used boiled eggs, celery, chicken, toasted slivered almonds and other things.
- Cranberry Walnut Bread. I used the cranberries, toasted walnuts, and other things.
- Eggplant Parmesan. I used the marinara sauce (from #1) and the leftover fried eggplant.
- Hamburger buns from the bread dough in the blue bowl.
- Crunchy Sweet Pickles (Bread & Butter type) from the gallon jar of dill pickles.
- Spicy BBQ Sauce from the bottles of BBQ Sauce.
- Browned ground beef and froze it in 3 bags (to be used for Speck or pizza).
Additionally, included in this picture but the ingredients weren’t listed on the first blog post:
- Smoked Pork Butt.
- Cole Slaw.
- Flank Steak to marinate overnight.
I think that’s all . . but it was a full day of cooking!