Today’s question is really a series of questions. Just some questions that came to me . . no particular order. Again, please just answer what I’m asking and don’t elaborate too much. There are more questions! 🙂
1. Are you more likely to buy a kit or fabric/pattern if you see a sample made and hanging in the shop?
2. Have you ever bought a kit or fabric/pattern that you weren’t planning to buy and probably would not have bought except you saw the sample and couldn’t walk away? You know you wouldn’t have bought the kit or fabric/pattern had it not been for the sample.
3. Do you enjoy making quilts from kits or do you prefer to choose all your own fabrics?
4. When making a quilt from a pattern, do you read through the entire pattern to be sure it all makes sense or do you start with Step 1 and work straight through it . . then on to Step 2, etc.?
5. How often do you make the same pattern more than once?
6. How often do you buy a pattern and then make changes to it before you ever start the quilt?
OK . . enough questions for today.
Thanks for answering!