I’m really trying to keep the blog organized and easy for you to find things you might want to find. 99.9% of the posts here are mere chatter and not worth re-reading but for those that might be notewothy, here’s what I’ve done over on the sidebar.
- Under General Info, I’ve added a link to the Binding – Finishing by Machine. If you click on that link, it will take you to the post with the youtube video. At the bottom of that particular post, I added links to “related posts” that concerned binding by machine. So, if you click on that link, it will get you in the right direction to finding all the posts related to binding by machine.
- Under “Free Patterns & Projects”, you’ll find:
- Free Patterns (these lead you whatever patterns for whole quilts are currently available for free)
- Border Info (where I am linking to the border posts I’m currently doing)
- Border Patterns (where patterns for borders you can use for your own quilt will eventually be shared)
Does that help?
Is there anything else you go back to often that you’d like to see on the sidebar so you don’t have to search for it?