Design Wall Monday July 13

DSC07312

These are the cutout heart blocks I started working on a while back.  I’m hoping to get more done on them this week.  Not sure I like the setting with the blue plain squares so I may play around with it and try to come up with a different setting.

What’s on your design wall (or bed or floor)?

Comments

Hey Judy – these links are all for the stashbusting report:) I’ll be back – nothing new on my wall though. It’s empty! I finished my top. Will post later.

Becky I says

I’ll be back. It looks like I linked to the stashbusting report not the design wall report. Have a great day!

I am early to get my design wall posted today. More applique for you, huh? Keep playing with the alternating squares, not sure I like the blue either.

I just ran across your Design Wall Monday last week and I think it is a cool idea. Love seeing what others have on thier walls!

Linda C says

The ‘design wall’ in the fifthwheel is the bed, and I just finished a quilt top that got it’s start in one of your Quiltathons, so here it is.

Nothing ON the wall today as I finished my top. So I’m showing it off:) trying to motivate myself to get the backing on and done! Thanks for sharing everyone. I like the hearts Judy. Wonder if you’ll find something brighter for your accent blocks:)

No, I don’t like the blue…it needs something more exciting but I’m sure you’ll figure it out. I wish I had something more exciting than the last 5 blocks on my Stars and Pinwheels quilt to work on this week.

My design wall has 5 large blocks – the beginning of what I’m calling a “manly” quilt for my husband. I’ll be able to add a few more when I get home from this trip.

too late to add my design wall… Oh well at least i’ve
    figured it out
    hearts are good…why not an hour glass to frame them
    ann