Comments

Peggy says

So glad you made it Judy. I do not like some bridges, like those that go across the Mississippi from KY to MO. I like the bridges that look the same as the rest of the road and do not narrow down. We have bridges we must cross once in a while that I always pray that another vehicle is not approaching, especially 18 wheel trucks.

Enjoy your trip!

Elaine says

Wow! Judy, I am so proud of you!! But you’re not gettin’ out of lettin’ me go to Nebraska with you! Even if YOU drive over the bridge!!

I’M GOIN’!!!!

Hugs,
    Elaine

• 3.1

Donna in KS says

Oh, I was so in hopes you were the one going to the middle of KS! I’d love to see you too! And, Judy, so proud of you. I thought you could do it!
      Donna

Marilyn says

Good for You ! We just knew you could do it . Sometimes all it takes is for
    someone to say we can’t.

dawn says

you go girl. fly over those bridges like a chicken. LOL
    meant like the birds fly not like you are a chicken…….
    better be quiet before I insert my foot further…………..

I am proud of you going over that bridge. I too dont like them but arent as afraid as you are.
    Those eggs you have there are pretty neat. It is fun to see all the shapes and colors and I bet breakfast at your house is to die for…..
    keep up the interesting stories. You are the blog I MUST READ daily.
    Dawn in MA

Good Job Judy!!!

Not that you need something else to do. . . but have you thought of keeping some of the shells from your eggs?

When I was a kid we used to put pin holes in both ends of the shells & blow the inside out (one of the holes has to be a bit bigger than the other).

Once the insides were out & the egg was clean we would put thread loops in one hole & decorate the eggs to hang.

We did this around Easter. . . .but I would think that they could be put into a shadowbox type display.

Just a thought.

Sherry

Kathy C. says

first thing i thought of was: did you cheat and close your eyes? Nothing like a challenge from someone else to force you into something you don’t like! Good job.

Angie says

Congratulations! Doesn’t it feel good when we conquer our fears! I knew you could do it—now back to dealing with those two mean hens! :o) your other scary thing! ;o)

Cindy says

Good on ya, Jude!

But I was kind of hoping you wouldn’t get over your fear until I’d gotten to go on a couple trips with you. After all, you don’t need me if you can go over the bridges.

Ok, I’ll carry your luggage.