Design Wall Monday September 7

What’s on your design wall?  I seriously had to work like a dog to get something on my design wall for this picture but I did it!

DSC08116

If it looks a whole lot like what I had on the design wall last week, that’s because it’s the same pattern but a different quilt.  The one for last week is done in brights and it already has a home for when it’s finished.  This one is being made from fabrics not quite so bright:

DSC08115

It has a home for when it’s finished too.  Know what that really means?  They both need to be finished soon!

OK . . time to share what’s on your design wall!

Comments

Mary says

I finished the top, and am quilting another. I’ve been using fleece for backing, because tops turn to quilts that way. I’m getting through the pile of tops and that feels good.

Duh! I just went back and read your post………you said nothing about Nebraska! I swear that I read earlier that you were going to Nebraska and that you’d never been there before.
    Sorry! Senior moment I guess!
    Have fun with WHATEVER you are doing today!

I really like this collection of fabrics. Can’t wait to see this quilt–you will show it won’t you??? Hope you have a fun day today. 🙂

I have more SBS Blocks on my wall and pictures of the ribbons I got for my 4 quilts at the local Fair. More Blue ribbons than Red and great comments on my bindings. Go see how full my limited wall space is getting. I reached the Halfway point on my SBS quilt plus 4, so only 66 blocks left to make.

Trying to keep motivated to get this big quilt done. I usually do wall hangings or small quilts. I’m hoping to get it done with a little push from my friends:)

Jerzydeb says

You know, if it weren’t for this challenge – I would NOT have finished the binding on my quilt – it would have still been sitting there next week, next month …. I woke up this morning and realized I had nothing on my “wall” that was new – so I spent a couple hours hand sewing and wallah – something to show for Monday ! Thanks Judy 🙂

Well I got the Diamond Strings off the design wall but the pink and brown blocks are back up there….by next Monday I hope they’re gone too! I’m ready to be done with that top.

I just tried to link my latest post about my design wall, but I am not sure if it worked!

I am very excited to post about it because I just recently made my Design wall.

Very pretty projects on everyones Design wall!

Happy sewing!

Zlaty

Denise says

It’s Wednesday but I finally got around to posting what was the last thing left on the wall on Monday. Many things came and went off that wall in a week’s time – it was a very productive holiday weekend.