Saturday I finished the binding on the purple and green quilt, then loaded the smaller Big Star quilt. It’s about 72″ x 90″.
I was determined to get it quilted before I went to bed. And I did!
Sunday I was determined to get the binding done. At one point I had an entire bolt of the purple fabric in the borders but I’ve used it on several quilts and was having to piece together little short strips to get enough of it for the binding. It worked, with just a couple of inches to spare. I don’t like cutting it that close.
It’s done! I like this quilt a lot! I like all quilts a lot though!
Four down, four to go to meet my goal of finishing 8 UFO’s before the end of the year.