‘Fess Up!

It’s 2:00 p.m. Sunday my time.  How many of you are scurrying to get something on your design wall for tomorrow’s Design Wall Monday post?

Be honest .. you never know who’s watching.  Could even be Santa!  🙂  It’s getting to be that season, you know!

sig

Comments

I have a BOM block to get done today so there will be something new on my design wall. Thank you for doing these Monday posts. It does serve as a poke to get busy and do something!

I honestly have tried to finish a quilt top all week. I hurt my wrist and haven’t gotten it past the block stage. I still have more 9-patches to cut
    for the D9P for my grandson. He didn’t know what to do with the blocks he pulled out of the bag at his b-day party. He doesn’t understand why they were in his present… His dad teased and said it might be done by next year… I hope my wrist heals quicker than that. So I have some new d9p blocks ready to go up on the wall…

Now you know why I didn’t sign up for Design Wall Monday. I don’t even have a design wall, just a design floor – but I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else has on their walls.

Luckily I’m in Maine and can’t post tomorrow because those damn brown and pink blocks are still on the design wall, unassembled!

Well I tried, but didn’t get far enough to put something on the design wall. Might post a pic of my stitching in progress. Big pile of strips on the table behind the machine – does that count? 🙂

I just finished a flimsy and some blocks earlier today… But I am still wanting to do a few more things today before I go to bed in a few hours.