Comments

Wow…….preorders are being taken………good luck and I hope you have alot of sales!!!! I think I might just order me up an early Valintines Day present!!!!

I will wait and get my book from you. Then I can get it autographed. I ordered my Nine Patch book from Amazon and have always regretted not getting it from you.

About February is when we all need a pick-me-up waiting for winter to end.

Linda says

Must be exciting to see your new book LOOKING like a book and posted at the booksellers. It’s already on my Wishlist at Amazon.

Evelyn says

Everyone will be ready to start new projects after the big Christmas/holiday rush. Perfect timing Judy!!!

Ooough!!! and recipes for dinner time too! Oh Judy you didn’t tell us about that! 😉 February will be here before you know it, but maybe you need to tell your book people that the 3rd one needs to come out in October or November that way Santa can fill his sleigh up and deliver them to all of your fans for Christmas next time! 😉

How exciting! February will be here soon — I can’t believe the first week in October is already gone. I need to get a birthday gift in the mail to Chris or it will be late.

Darlene S says

Congratulations Judy!!! How exciting. I have it on my wish list for 2010. Can’t wait to see the inside of it. Darlene S

Brenda B. says

Congratulations! How cool is that! I’ve never known anyone in print before – very exciting! Best of Luck!

Awesome! Congrats Judy! I’ll be sure to bring my copies so that you can sign em when you come to Louisiana!!! Yippeee!!!

Jerzydeb says

Congrats ! I can see why you are getting excited ! How proud the entire family (including the chickens) must be of you ! I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy 🙂

Carol says

Oooohhh! How exciting! Congratulations! Can’t wait until February to order from you. Woohoo!