The Big Lint Roller

When I posted the big lint roller last week, many wanted one.


It’s actually called a Scotch-Brite Carpet Touch Up Roller.   They might be available at big box type stores or you might have to order them.  Not real sure where they can be purchased but with the correct name, you should be able to find one if they still make them.