Who are you? Who do you want to be? What do you want to do?
Don’t answer those questions but maybe think about them. As 2009 comes to an end , maybe it’s a good time to start thinking about any changes you’d like to make in your life. I’m certainly not one to be giving advice but if I had a dime for every time someone asks me “How do you do everything you do?”, I’d be a rich woman. Well, maybe not rich, but maybe I could pay tuition next semester! 🙂
Some will comment that they never make New Year’s Resolutions. Some will comment that they don’t set goals. Some will comment that they don’t make lists.
If you’re perfectly happy with your life and where you’re headed, good for you! But, if there’s something you’ve been wanting to do, then start the wheels turning so you can accomplish that goal in 2010. There’s no time like the present.
I’ve done it before and I’ll do it again . . encourage blog readers to do some of the following if it’s something you’ve been wanting to do:
- Do you want to learn EQ and design quilts?
- Do you have an idea or a pattern or article to submit to a magazine?
- Do you have an idea for a book and think about submitting a book proposal?
- Do you want to start a blog or blog more often?
- Do you want to get more organized with your meal planning or cooking or housekeeping?
Make 2010 the year to accomplish some of those things you’ve been wanting to do and haven’t done yet. There’s no time like the present! You’ll never know what might happen unless you take that first step to do the things you want to do.