Merry Christmas!

One job I wouldn’t want on this cold, snowy night is Santa’s job!  He’s going to have one frigid night but I suppose if you live at the North Pole, what’s a little sub zero weather, huh?

Seriously . . I wish you all a wonderful Christmas or whatever holiday you happen to celebrate.  For us, it’s Christmas and I hope we all remember and remind our children and grandchildren the real reason for the season.

If you pray, please pray for those traveling.  I’m sure many areas are worse than our area but some of our highways and interstates  are closed and no doubt, many are stranded and not getting to grandma’s for Christmas.

Comments

Robin says

Merry Christmas everyone and safe holiday traveling to those who are on the roads and in the air.

Merry Christmas, Judy. Oh, there’s 366 days until next Christmas! I’m going to be ready for it next year!!

Hugs from a balmy, green, 52 degrees So Cal!

Susan says

Hi, Judy, a very Happy Christmas from the UK, best wishes to you and your family.

Patchwork Times is the first thing I read in the morning.

Susan.

Karla says

Judy hoping for a very happy Christmas for You and your family. It is 530am and I am getting ready to travel to my daughters house for a christmas breakfast complements of me!!!!! Hope this is the best christmas ever for you

Karla in Moody TX

• 11.1

quilterbee says

Merry Christmas , Judy, to you and your family and to all the bloggers and their families.

Lizzy Hentze says

Merry Christmas Judy, Vince & Chad. Our Christmas Day is over in Australia (it is now Boxing Day morning) and it was a beautiful 25 degrees C (about 77 F), sunny, with just a little breeze and lots of loving family around. We will be having more family celebrations today, temps a little higher to 29 (84) today. Perfect weather and perfect lazy days. God Bless you, Judy, for all you do on your blog and in your homeland. You are an inspiration,not just to me but to many other quilters. THANK YOU! And you really cannot go past the closing lines from my church services “May the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you, May he look upon you with favour and grant you his peace.”

Lizzy