Last night I completed the Bearly Dancing top.
It’s turned wrong here for the picture. To the list of things I must have in a house . . gas stove, wood stove, no carpet, basement, walk in shower . . I need to add that I have to have a good place to take photos of my quilts.
Even though the drawing shows one background fabric, I used 6 or 8 different background fabrics.
Here’s the EQ drawing of how it looks when it’s turned correctly.
Simple blocks! To liven things up a bit, the horizontal sashing is narrower than the vertical sashing. The first two borders (orange and brown ones) are a bit different from normal. It’s a fun and quick quilt to make. The completed size is about 62″ x 80″. The EQ file can be downloaded by going to the sidebar, clicking on Free Patterns and Projects, then going down to Electric Quilt Files to Download. You will need EQ6 to open the file.