Quilting on Blueberries & Cream

On Lime Green Kitchen:

Grandma Himel’s Tea Cakes – a recipe given to me by my friend Nita from south Louisiana.  They’re great and they’re easy to make — not too sweet but just the perfect little treat!

Yes, don’t say it . . I used the same panto again.  Maybe next week I’ll change pantos . . maybe not.  I love Spiral Square.  It’s a good amount of quilting without being tedious.

I’ll get the binding done today.  Thanks to all who volunteered to take it off my hands but it will be a QOV going to Alycia.

Comments

Use that panto until “you” get tired of it. How many times have we purchased something and not used it? Go for it. It looks great.

I was wondering how you quilted this quilt when I saw it on FB yesterday. I have never quilted using a panto, but this design looks nice on the quilt and also looks EASY and QUICK!
    Maybe it is time for me to give panto’s a try!

• 3.1

Try it! At first I didn’t like them at all and didn’t do them for years but I use them often now. But I guess everyone knows how much I’ve used this one lately.

Marilyn Smith says

Judy, it looks fantastic! Someone will love this quilt. I know I would!

Marilyn (IQuiltToo)

Linda (Petey) Fritchen says

Isn’t this about finish #7 plus all the socks?!! Keeps me busy reading about all that you get done. It is a pretty quilt even though I am not a ‘blue’ person. Hope someone special appreciates it.

I am seeing a black and gold combination….Go Saints! You are a great inspiration. I look forward to coming home every night to see what you have in store for us. Who knows, I might even dust off the stove one day!