February Quiltathon

Next weekend is the scheduled Quiltathon.  I know . . it’s Valentine’s weekend but I didn’t want to do it over the Superbowl weekend and I’ll be gone the rest of February.  Plan to join is if you can!

And, future dates are on the sidebar.

Comments

That works for me, although the first nephew is arriving on the 12th via c-section. Not sure if there’ll be family obligations or not. 🙂

I’ll be joining in 🙂 Dh will be doing singing telegrams with the Barbershop group in town and I can quilt…before the Valentine’s dinner Saturday night and I might sneak into the sewing dungeon on Sunday, too…

Wish I could join this time around, but I’ll be packing on Sat and travelling Sunday. Might get a little bit in, if I’m super-organized before then. Can’t complain too much though – my trip is out west to see the Olympics.

I’ll be joining in off and on during the weekend. Looking forward to it. Have a Mardi Gras celebration Saturday night (fundraiser for the private school I taught in for 61/2 years and was principal for 3 1/2 years).

Well it’s hard to believe but I’m out of town for every one of them …Jan – FL, Feb – Los Cabos, Mar – GA for Adam’s wedding, and Apr – FL.

Maybe I’ll have better luck joining in later in the year. I will however have my sock knitting with me!

pdudgeon says

i’ll be there with bells on!
    got my next project all figured out, so this will be a good time to get a real start on it.

Barring any surprises from the medical tests tomorrow I will be joining in. I have 3 quilts that I need to finish the backing and 2 I need to quilt.
    Huggs,
    Cleary

Oops, family obligations. :p My husband’s baby sister is turning 18, and we’ll be celebrating next weekend. And because of the baby, we’re not sure the exact time either. I’m sure I can squeeze in a few minutes. 🙂