Another Finish – Almost

This isn’t totally finished but it’s as finished as it’s going to get til someone else gets it.  This is completion #8 for 2010.   There are more pictures of it here.

I added the binding but didn’t do the finish stitching on it.  The binding is the same fabric as the purple in the narrow borders.  Last year I donated a quilt to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis and I asked her if she wanted this one to use this year.  Last year she finished the binding on the quilt I sent so I asked her if she would do that again and she agreed.  I’ll watch and see if she posts any info on her blog and will let you know if I see more there in the next few months.

Comments

Judy, your quilting is wonderful! Really brings the quilt to life. How generous of your to donate this, it would be hard to part with!

Very nice…heck….she’d be CRAZY if she didn’t agree to do the stitching of the binding since you are nice enough to donate such a great quilt to her cause!

Holy cow: 8 finishes alredy ion 2010! Wow. And I really like this colorful quilt with your feather quilting. Congrats to another finish and thanks for sharing pics!

Your quilt is so beautiful! I was the lucky person who won the quilt last year. Such a wonderful cause! Thank you, Judy! (Do you think I could get lucky two years in a row? Nah…)

okperi says

Ok, I am shamed into posting, lol. My blog post will be up shortly! I just love this quilt!!! I also will thank you again for offering this quilt for the CF fundraiser. You are a peach!! But a Louisiana peach and not a Georgia peach, lol!!

Becky R says

Hey, I think I recognize this one. Is this the star of your how to do feathers video?
    Turned out gorgeous.

I love this quilt! The black and purple are perfect together and you might have answered my conundrum as how to finish a lavender and white quilt for my daughter!