Do you love brie? I do! I love this recipe too — it’s so easy and it’s cute!
- 1 box of puff pastry, thawed (only one sheet is used — 2 sheets are in the box)
- 1 wheel of brie
- 1 egg
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Open the puff pastry onto a lightly floured surface.
- 3. Scrape the rind off the brie, if desired. I don’t like the rind but some people do. It scrapes off real easy with just a butter knife.
- 4. Set the brie in the center of the puff pastry rectangle.
- 5. Bring the sides up and seal the pastry around the brie.
- 6. Cut away excess pastry dough and use it to decorate the top.
- 7. Beat egg with 1 tablespoon water. Brush over pastry dough.
- 8. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 9. Let cool for 20 minutes before serving.
It’s really good!