Come See Me in Paducah

If you’re going to Paducah next week for the big AQS Show, come by and see me!  Here’s where I’ll be signing books.  Even if you don’t want a book or already have your book, still come by . . I’d love to meet you and you know, I surely don’t want to be sitting around with no one to talk to!  🙂

On Tuesday and Thursday from 1 – 3 p.m., I will be in the booth of Village Mercantile.  The Village Mercantile was my local quilt shop when I lived in Kentucky and I dearly love that shop.  Betty carries so much fabric and she always has her both at shows stocked to the gills too.  I heard there’s a coupon on the website that you can print and get a discount at her booth during the show.

The Village Mercantile booth will be located at 215 Broadway, right on the main drag in downtown Paducah. It is right in the middle of a lot of the restaurants downtown.

They will have both Nine Patch Extravaganza and Weekend Quilts.

The other place I’ll be is at the AQS sponsored Book Fair.  Other AQS authors will also be there.  This one is held Tuesday from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. in the hallway between the Julian Carroll Convention Center and the Expo Center.  These joined buildings are located at One Executive Boulevard in downtown Paducah.

Hope to see many of you in Paducah!!

Comments

Have a great time….I hope someday to get to the Paducah show. I’m just glad AQS had one in Lancaster so I could finally attend an AQS show this year! Hope you get lots stopping by to talk to you……don’t want you to be bored there!!! LOL

Karen says

Judy, have a great time. I’m not going – too much else going on at the same time this year. Hope you sign lots of books and have lots of people to talk to.

Deb says

Wow, I wish! I am going to get to hit the Chicago show, but only on Sunday, and everyone will probably be gone. Had to get someone to babysit the dogs, (we are here on work/vactaion, hub is working, I am on vacation in the camper) and if that wasnt an issue, I would probably drive down to Pad. to catch you and everyone else! I need to do more shows! Have to say, it is CHEAPER this way!

Becky R says

Maybe next year. I’ve been to Paducah in the off season – visited the museum but know the quilt show has to be experienced. Any recommendations on where NOT to stay. Sure would like to do that while my Mom can join me because it would be so much fun.

Cindy From California says

Can you give us more notice next time?? I would love to attend such an event, but don’t know when they take place. I would love to shake your hand and chat with you in person!!!

Darlene S says

Judy, I’m sure there will be a long line in front of your table because you are well loved and have 2 great books. Our group will definitely come keep you busy. By the way, I heard a rumor that last year you were giving out samples of apple pie. Any chance of that happening again this year? tee hee 🙂 🙂 Dar

Carol says

I’ll get to Paducah one of these years and I hope you’ll be there. Have a great time!