One More Quilted

The binding is going to have to wait because I don’t have enough fabric.  I believe I can still get the fabric so I’ll see if I can find it in Paducah before ordering more.

This quilt is Starlight Path from Nine Patch Extravaganza.  Nancy Miller made the quilt for the book but this is the one I made to test the pattern.  The Baptist Fans template was used for quilting.  Hobbs Heirloom 80/20 batting was used.  It was a very old package of batting . . back when the Heirloom 80/20 was so fluffy and the perfect batting!  I love how this quilt feels!  It’s 81″ x 103″ and another UFO almost completed.  I guess almost completed means it’s still a UFO though!  🙁

Comments

Lydia says

Judy:

I don’t think this is still a UFO — I think it’s an NFO (nearly finished object)!!

And it’s just beautiful.

Lydia

you know what they say….ALMOST only counts in horseshoes!!! LOL Lovely quilt, by the way! I hope you find the fabric you want for the binding.

I really like this quilt and your comment about Hobbs. I thought it was my imagination that it had changed so thanks for confirming it.

I like HOBBS 80/20 too. Wish I had a whole roll of it! I did a Baptist Fan on a quilt this week. Gotta figure out the spacing with the Computer better next time. You use a panto, right? Very nice! good luck finding the binding Fabric.

what a pretty quilt. Love those colors – would be perfect to decorate a guest bedroom for spring 😉

I hope you find the red dots that you need at the show!

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

My mouth dropped when I clicked to the page. This is such a stunning quilt!

I love your 9-patch extravaganza book. I don’t have your new one. I guess I’m waiting until I see you in Paducah. It will be good to see you, again.