Comments

I love your stars & frames – any name for this quilt yet? And of course Happy Birthday to your mom as well! Thanks for hosting yet another design wall!

Blocks look great. Happy Birthday to your mom, it is a popular day as my daughter also shares the birthday and my sister-in-law.

Wow! What a change from your usual style. I think the boarder you picked out for it will be perfect. Not sure I like the stars bur can’t wait to see it finished.

Happy Birthday Judy’s Mom!!! Hope your day is fabulous.

I love this quilt and can’t wait to see more.

Interesting border you have going there. Great work, Great design!! All of your designs are wonderful and full of interesting shapes and colors. Hope my design wall works for you.

Have a great day.

Another “masterpiece”—-I have EQ6 but really don’t use it to its potential—you are giving me the push to try to learn!

I had to hurry and put something on the wall and make a TO-Do List this week. I achieved my goal to have my Sylvia’s Bridal Sampler in the Quilt show so now it’s back to the UFO list and Commitments to complete this new month. Thanks for helping me decide on the right green fabric last week on my BOM. The light green will be good with the fabric I found a the Quilt show. Happy Birthday to Judy’s Mom. Does she quilt too??

Happy birthday to your Mom, Judy!
    Your Design wall is ” eye candy “. Can’t wait to see it done.
    Happy quilting week
    Hugs
    Ivani

Becky says

Thanks so much for the design wall Monday. I sure do enjoy seeing what everyone is working on even when I don’t make any progress so I don’t post. You are greatly appreciated!

I actually had some blocks on the design wall today, assembled the top and even got it quilted. It was just one of the smaller HeartStrings tops but I was glad to finish it up.