Stash Report – May 9, 2010

Another good week.  Nothing added and a good bit used.

Used this Week:  18.75 yards
Used year to Date: 270.75 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 148 yards
Net Used for 2010: 122.75 yards

Here’s what I worked on this week:

How did you do this week?  Please share a link to a specific post and not to your main blog.  Thanks!

Comments

Another week of Stash Reporting begins. The accountability to myself has made me so much aware of fabric added. I visited two quilts shops this last week and nothing came home with me. I wish I could rid myself of all the stash and start over!!! The stash is going down slowly, but when I start the next quilt it will go down – but not as fast as Judy uses her stash. ;( Maybe I’ll catch her next week!!

another good week is right! if only i could stop pushing buttons online… it’s just too easy… and then the fabric starts showing up!

After 19 weeks I still have no clue how you pull it off: 18.75 yards a week. Amazing! I guess I need your mystery quilt for some serious stash usage. Happy mother’s day to you!

Happy Mother’s Day to everyone. Not much busting going on in Lewisburg but nothing added this week. Nothing finished either unfortunely.

Judy,
    Keep up the great work. Once I start putting backs on some of these UFO’s. I have some numbers to show 🙂

Happy Mother’s Day. I hope your son appreciates you. And man do you use a lot of fabric! Where do you find the time, with all that gardening you do? And cooking and canning and…….

Darlene S says

Oops. I slid off the wagon as far as NOT buying fabric, again!
    I do well until I hear about a quilt shop closing and they are having a big sale — 55% off everything in the shop! How does a quilter stay at home under these circumstances, just answer me that! Well I didn’t.
    My stash report:
    Used this Week: .25 yards
    Used year to Date: 47.75 yards
    Added this Week: 17.75 yards
    Added Year to Date: 36.25 yards

My numbers are going the wrong direction. But I did restrain myself at the sale. They are closing at the end of the month, so I still have time to go back again!! 🙂 🙂 Dar

A bad week for me I’m afraid. My guild had its auction and sale and the fabric (and deals) were too good to pass up!