Stash Report – May 16, 2010

Nothing added, despite going to the Machine Quilters’ Showcase where there were several quilt shops vending.

Used this Week:  14.75 yards
Used year to Date: 285.50 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 148 yards
Net Used for 2010: 137.50 yards

Here’s what I worked on this week.

How’d you do this week?  Please link to specific blog posts and not to your main blog.  Thanks!

Comments

Yes, I am as usual stunned: almost 200 yards used, never mind 138 yrds net. Wow. Now that would make a serious dent in my stash – wishful thinking on my part. Happy Sunday and thanks for hosting!

Look at you go. The shopping binge hardly made a dent in your totals! You definitely will meet your goal this year!

Judy: You’ve done great with your stash busting! I’m envious – trying to catch up with your fabric used! I’m trying to stay out of the quilt shops — no additions for me that way, and I don’t usually push the buttons to add fabric. Oh, if I could only donate all the fabric in my sewing room and start over……….

• 5.1

Just wondering… Do you EVER sleep? I read about everything you accomplish and I am just in awe.

• says

Sleep is a waste of time but unfortunately, I do have to sleep. I fall asleep the minute my head hits the pillow and sleep like a rock til the alarm goes off so I do think that helps me get by with less sleep than most people need. I’m very blessed to never have a problem sleeping.

Darlene S says

Judy,

Great report on your stashbusing front. Mine is the same as last week. Nothing in and nothing out. I went to MQS for 3 days and did not buy any fabric. But don’t ask me about pantos, rulers and thread!! 🙂 🙂 Maybe next week I’ll have some new numbers on busting stash. Dar

Cindy From California says

I don’t have a blog site, but I used 10 yards this week making baby flannel blankets and bought one yard. Net for the year is minus five yards!!! First time I could ever say that!!! I am hoping for more this year!!

Cindy