Design Wall Monday – May 17, 2010

This is what’s on my wall.  Tiger Trails was kicking my rear end and I changed the design a bit.  I’ll blog about it later.  Don’t want to bore all the design wallers with my said tiger tale!  🙂

What’s on your design wall?

Comments

June Piper-Brandon says

That looks like a great quilt. Did I tell you that my college colors were purple and gold too? Go Golden Hawks!!

Susan Torrens says

I’m happy to see that I’m not the only one to change directions mid-stream! Can’t wait to see the rest!

Sharie - Moss Bluff says

It is coming together nicely. It is going to be a nice design. It looks like a lot of work.

My “Design Wall” is a bit less traditional, but a design wall no less. Have a great day—BTW–LOVE the purple in your quilt!

I like your colors. “Coyote Colors” at my house. My kids High school colors. Interesting borders as usual. My wall is the same as last week, but I posted about a ‘real design challenge’. My quilt buddy and I are hoping to get a pattern published and entered a design contest. Go check it out and leave me a comment.

Look forward to seeing what the border will look like now with the changes.

My design wall entry is a true mystery to me.

If that tiger is giving you trouble, roar back at it. I actually managed to get something up on my design wall this week. It’s the first time since March.

I’m still plugging away on my Pinwheel Party blocks, and my lonestar. I like your new blocks, I recently added some purple fabrics to my stash!

Well, you had Tiger trouble – I had cutting trouble. Still love your Tiger trail though (and not so much my mis-cut block)! Oh well: nobody died, so it’s still a good day! Thanks for hosting deisgn wall Monday!

my biggest trouble is getting time to sew or quilt *sigh* and if I’m rushed I have trouble mis-cutting my pieces or have to frog stitch my quilting – not a happy thing!

Loving your Tiger Trails so far 🙂

Denise says

Looking good Judy! My wedding quilt blocks are all sewn together so now on to the borders.

I’m curious to hear the tale too! Nothing new on my design wall this week since we’ve been in DC but I’m anxious to start something new but maybe I need to just assemble my lattice blocks first since w’re not going to be in GA for 6 weeks this summer.