Comments

Good morning from Michigan! Not sure how I managed to be first up today, but it just happened. I really like your Tiger trails and we’ll see if I can hang in for at least 1 day with your QoV quilt along… Thanks for hosting design wall Monday!

I’ve got some charity quilts I’m working on on ‘my design floor’ this week! Trying to get them done before school gets out in 4 days!

Diane says

Hey Judy. the quilt on your wall is looking great. I need a few, no a lot, more hours in the day too.

I chose a UFO that was a Quilt show challenge that needs some help from my BLOG visitors this week. My Design walls are over flowing so I had to hang this one over the door with shirt hangers. The 3-D flowers are the Challenge fabric. I hope to join the quilt a long this week-end too. I know I have some R,W & B that needs to leave my stash… How can I resist having a quilt quilted by Judy L for a good cause??

Looking good, Judy! I wish I could participate in the Memorial day, but as you say there is not enought time. But I’ll make a couple of blocks for our Soldiers Angels to be in the spirit of the event.

My design wall got added to the stash report in error. Can you go in a remove that one?

Blessings!

Judy – I love the colors of this quilt, Your productivity amazes and inspires me to get things done. Thanks for the proverbial kick in the pants – LOL. My design wall is pretty full and I have some issues to deal with but my plan is to get this together by the end of the week —

carol fun

Hi Judy,
    I could certainly do with some more hours in my day too – so if you find the secret, please share! You achieve so much though I’m sure you must already know! Tiger Trails is looking good – which border have you decided on?
    Best wishes from over the pond and a little further….
    Helen

Nothing at the moment but we did have our very first chick hatch this weekend. An adorable Polish chick with the cutest pom pom on its head!

I love your Tiger Tails quilt, and am on my way over to get Part 1 of the instructions. I need to go check out my stash and see what I have that will work. Mine will be more “stashy” so we will see what happens next.

I got my blocks all done so I just need to assemble them Tuesday. Should be easy for me because I’m not planning how to add another kitchen to my house:)