Stash Report – June 27, 2010

This is the last stash report for the first half of 2010.  I’m nowhere near where I wanted to be and this past week, I did absolutely no sewing!   Life took over and changed my plans.  Hopefully  I’ll do better next week and in the 2nd half of 2010.

Used this Week:  0 yards
Used year to Date: 341 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 148 yards
Net Used for 2010: 193 yards

How did you do this week?  Please share your stash report with us.

Comments

Well you had a busy week car shopping and picking crab apples. I wish I could get as much done as you do!

Sometimes life takes over! I think your stash report is amazing. Using that amount of fabric boggles my mind!!! Good for you. 🙂

Hey, you only live once – and you better make the best of it. It sure sounded like a buys week at your place – even without sewing! Happy Sunday and thanks for hosting the half point stash report! It’s all downhill from here…

341 yards used year to date is amazing! so even though you aren’t where you wanted to be… i’m super proud of you!!

You’re doing great, Judy. With everything else you do, I am amazed. I’m still trying to keep up with you — maybe I’ll sew this coming week!

Denise says

Even if you haven’t used as much as you would like, you’re doing great! I looked back at the half year mark last year and I’m going much better compared to then. purchased 65 yards less this year so far and used about 76 more than this point last year. But I barely ended up in the black last year so there’s still plenty of time to fall off the wagon. 🙂

Thank for keeping this report going. I’ve been at a stale mate for a while now. BUT I have sew a little this whole week 🙂

Darlene S says

I wish your half way point was my numbers — cause then I would almost be at my goals!! You are doing great in my book and I guess your goals are a lot loftier than most. Thanks for getting me started on this stashbusting. I WILL do better in the second half. I did not do any busting this week. Dar

Robin says

I am just signing up…so nothing to report yet. But I will be working on it. BTW, I think you are doing a great job. More going out than coming in is always good!