Stash Report – July 11, 2010

No surprise to anyone reading my blog this past week but I’ve done little sewing and what I had done was counted in the yardage used report last Sunday so .. nothing added and nothing used this week (unless you count tomatoes!)

Used this Week:  0 yards
Used year to Date: 355.5 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 148 yards
Net Used for 2010: 207.5 yards

Please read this about posting your link: Links to your main blog and not to a specific blog post will be deleted. The reason for this is that if someone comes along mid-week wanting to read a stash report and the link is to your main blog, they’re going to arrive at whatever is your latest blog post and then have to dig to find your stash report.  Most are doing it totally correctly but for the few who find your links disappearing, this is the reason.

For my blog post:
Correct: http://www.patchworktimes.com/2010/07/10/stash-report-july-11-2010/
Incorrect: http://www.patchworktimes.com

Thank you!!

Comments

Judy K says

I need to spend more time in the sewing room now that overtime has been eliminated!!!

You may not have spent much time in your sewing room, but your hard work canning will pay off throughout the year. You’ve inspired me to try planting a garden next year so I can do the same. Of course, my garden will be SO much smaller than yours!

• 3.1

That’s exactly what I was thinking Karen. It would be fun to watch Judy’s jar count. 🙂

Our gardens are so far behind out here. I get excited when I see new green tomatoes on the vines.

• says

I’m at the point where I’m thinking about “accidentally” leaving the gate open to see if the deer will go in and eat the tomatoes! 🙂

I guess the heat wave (at least that is my excuse) has gotten to a few of us. Though unfortunately there was no canning going on at my house….and I can’t even count cans or tomoatoes 🙂
    Thanks for hosting stash repport!

at least if you got nothing done.. you also didn’t add anything… weeks where i get nothing done i seem to add a lot to my stash!!

Look at it this way….canning means no time to spend on internet fabric shopping! Are you going to post your salsa recipe?

I think it would be very interesting to see Judy’s jars used report! You do an incredible amount of cooking/baking/canning. Can I move to your house for the winter?

Who cares about stash busting when you’ve got all those jars of wonderfully goodies put away! You can stash bust any old time!

Not much stash busting going on here either. I’m working on charity quilts and finishing some customer quilting.

Hello Judy,
    I’ve been reading quiltsbykathie.blogspot.com (she’s a friend of my Mom) for awhile. I’ve always been interested in her Sunday Stash Report. I connected with Kathie (Kathie L in MD) recently and learned that the idea is through you. Is there a way I can get started considering it’s mid July? I have a website, but don’t have a blog set up. I’ve been considering a blog…
    Sandi

• 10.1

butterflywing says

the whole acid/non-acid thing is what eventually prompted me to freeze more and can less. i invested in a good-sized stand-up freezer and i use the ball jars with the freezer instructions.