Stash Report – August 15, 2010

No surprise but I used nothing and added nothing.  I’m thankful I didn’t add anything . . not so thankful I didn’t use anything.  Next week . . I’ll have additions to report.  I have reasons . . how’s that for an excuse?  🙂

So, how did you do this week?

Comments

Kathie L. says

No wonder you have nothing to report this week. So glad your son and girlfriend were ok.

If I would of had the week you had, they would be delivering my purchases by semi truck!!! Stress shopping. Hope your life is returning to “normal”. 😉

My excuse is that it’s something I’m making and I had nothing . . really . . in my stash that would work. It will be a little while before I can show you what I’m making because it’s a secret project, only for about a month. But, when you see it, you’ll completely understand why I needed to add a bit of fabric.

Denise says

Well since I’ve had no time to sew I had to do the next best thing — shop! But not too much damage. And I had that gift card to the quilt shop that’s been burning a hole in my wallet wanting to be used. 🙂

June Piper-Brandon says

I haven’t used anything in weeks, I need to bring a folding table home from the office so maybe I can do some sewing in the living room where it’s cool and not so humid.

Darlene S says

Judy, I’ll accept your reason for not adding or using your stash this week. I have many weeks like that and no good reason! My stashbusting report follows:
    Added this week – zero
    Used this week – 2.5 – 2 pillowcases and made 2 quilt sleeves
    YTD used – 65.29 yards
    YTD bought – 46 yards
    At least I’m going the right direction. 🙂 Dar

I haven’t sewed even for five minutes this week! Moving the son back into the house has required a lot of time and effort, but he’s here now so I can return to my regular programming….