Week 41 Stash Report

Mostly this week I quilted a couple of tops and the backing fabric had already been counted.  The piecing I did get done . . that fabric had already been counted also.  One quilt got cut out and I made some protective pieces for the new chair . . that’s it!

Here’s my running totals:

Used this Week:  15.75 yards
Used year to Date: 541.75 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 156 yards
Net Used for 2010:  385.75 yards

How did you do this week?  Please share a link to your stash report.

Comments

Judy do you have a specific goal for the year in terms of yardage used or are you going by how empty the storage place is for your stash?

I am certainly not getting the sewing accomplished that I had hoped. We are doing other things right now. That doesn’t stop me from enjoying the stash reports of Judy and the rest of the regulars. Thanks again for motivating us in this and many ways.

Imagening all your ‘issues’ this last week and you got >15 yards used, wow! Does it fall into the “Quilting is my therapy” category? Please send some weird happenings my way – so my stash report improves 😉

WOW Judy — you always have great numbers! Great Inspiration! As I sat in my Lazy Boy last night doing handwork, I remembered your post on hubby’s chair. It is time to replace mine, but it was a gift from DH for the birth of our son 27 years ago (ouch)!

Judy: I just stumbled upon your blog and I am so glad I did. I just spent an hour reading past posts and have thoroughly enjoyed myself. Not that I spend my time enjoying other people’s problems. That would be bad! You just have a way of writing that is so very entertaining! I’ve got your blog on my links now!!

Judy, your numbers are incredible. How you could get so much done with the plumber, raccoon, water heater is unbelievable! I need some of your energy!! I’ll settle for some of your fantastic cooking — Vince and Chad are so very lucky!!!!

Even a slow week for you is a good one for anyone else! Look forward to busting some stash with you next weekend! Somehow, my reports have gone out of order and I have that I am on week 42! Guess I’ll make it up by the end of the year!

Darlene S says

Judy, You still are making great strides with your stashbusting. Good going!!
    I bought 4 yards for a backing and made 4 pillowcases, so I’m a wash in my numbers. I hope to get the quilt top finished and will use up the backing yardage soon. Loved reading about your racoon adventures . 🙂 Dar