Stash Report – November 14, 2010

Nothing used, nothing added.  I sewed some — not a lot, but it was using fabric that had already been counted.  My numbers stayed the same:

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 547.75 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 195 yards
Net Used for 2010: 352.75 yards

How did you do this week?

Comments

It’s stil hard for me to imagine using almost 550 yards of fabric. You’ve had a very good year, at least by my yardstick. Thanks for hosting the stash report.

Kathie L. says

I enjoy the sunday reports so much and thanks for helping me keep on track this year. I am already looking forward to making more of a dent in 2011. Turning over some of the older fabric is the best.

I can’t wait to see how you do at the end of the year! You are such a great inspiration. By the way — I really like the changes in your blog. It is like visiting your favorite store when they rearrange the inventory for a fresh new look.

I’ve been trying to catch up with your fabric usage all year!!! I haven’t made it yet (and doubt that I will), but it’s fun trying! I have gotten to the point that I just don’t go to a fabric store “to look”. I go to the stash first – and many times I can skip the trip. I didn’t participate in our local shop hop this last week – too much temptation — and I know some of it would have followed me home. If I could only get a handle on the sock yarn additions!!!

Gwen says

I follow the stash reports of some of the readers just to see what they are working on. I love being able to do that. I really like the new feature of the change in color when a link has been opened. Thanks!

Great numbers Judy. I think I can make 100 yds used this year, plus with the donated fabric, I made it over 200 yds out. Keep up the great work on keeping us on our toes, you are the BEST.

Prayers for you and your family. Wishes for a great Thanksgiving and lots to be thankful for . . .
    Thanks personally to you for helping me get a handle on knowing how BAD I am at this Stash Report thing — haha!

Darlene S says

Judy, I would of had nothing to report in or out IF I had sent my report in this morning —- but, I went to a big sale this afternoon and 5 yards of baseball material followed me home!!! I kept trying to tell it to go some place else, but NO it wanted to reside in my sewing room with lots of other baseball related fabrics!! So now I have 5 more yards to add to the growing number in my YTD stash — YTD IN = 81.5; YTD Used – 87.8. Oh well, there’s always next week! 🙂 Dar in MO

June Piper-Brandon says

I participated in the Quilter’s Quest and visited 10 of the 11 shops on the hop and bought a lot of fabric. I lost count of how many yards. Now, I need to work on the quilts in my UFO pile.

pdudgeon says

LOL Judy, you’re singing my song this week! nothing in and nothing out, but a whole lot of sewing going on. Felt like i was burried in fabric this week (which is not a bad way for a quilter to go).