Design Wall Monday – November 15, 2010

If there is an award for having a blank design wall on Monday, I get it!Β  This is what was on my design wall last week.

I did get the rows sewn together but didn’t will not try to finish it now.

What’s on your design wall?

Comments

LOL!! Judy – you’re not the only one!! My wall is a piece that I did 10 years ago since I couldn’t manage to get my new piece done -sighhhhhhhh!!! Alas – next week is another design wall!!!

My design wall hasn’t changed much either since last week, just a little more progress on the same quilt. I am loving your strippy scrap quilt!

I accomplished some things over the weekend! Wooohoooo! Having to report on Mondays has helped nudge me along. Thanks, Judy! Love the colors of that quilt.

Mary says

I was thinking the same thing as Brita, having the nudge of reporting gets me going, even if it is on Sunday night. Thanks Judy.

I may not have done much over the past week, but I sewed up a storm in my dreams last night. Too bad I can’t take pictures of that and post them on my design wall! Have a great week, Judy! πŸ™‚

June Piper-Brandon says

I got the two blocks done for my tea party quilt. Now to resize the blocks and make them all fit. I think I may need to make a row of tea bag blocks to make it all fit. Next thing is some basket blocks so I can finish my basket quilt. I want a throw size basket quilt, so I’ve been doing basket block swaps and we did a pass around in my guild but I still need more blocks.

Diane says

How is your Daddy? I hope he is better.
    With my son and his illness this week I haven’t worked in my sewing room either. I hope, hope, hope I get to go in there today. I did find some red to border my shepherd/sheep quilt finally. Maybe I can get dinner in the slow cooker and run in the sewing room before anyone (son and dogs) misses me. πŸ™‚

I was going to go see my parents for Thanksgiving but with my son needing surgery that trip will be postponed. I’m ok with that, my son and his health is the priority, but I don’t know how many more chances I will get to see my dad so I am sad.

I’ve got a new Design Wall. One that was totally unexpected considering what goals I’d set for myself last week. Hope all of you get something new on your Design Wall soon. Sandi

I had to re-select some fabrics to finish the Round Robin I had on part of last week’s design wall. It was back to the drawing board after I got my Quilt buddy’s opinion… What do you think? Let me know if you like these colors better.

I feel like I am actually getting some things accomplished around here. Thank you Judy for the tip about making your own kits. I have been cutting out projects and putting them in large baggies so when I can sew I just have to pick a project and start sewing.

Susan Torrens says

At least you had something to show! I’ve been doing some hand sewing this week, and this morning we managed to clean my sewing room, so by tomorrow, I hope to be sewing again!

I am enjoying the new blog changes…I particularly love how the links change colour after I’ve visited them. Thanks Judy!

Well, I am on the list twice! I am new at this and goofed on the first attempt, #52 shows I don’t exist and I am not sure how to remove it. The second time I did it #54 went ok!
    Thanks again for hosting. I am hoping that Design Wall Mondays will help inspire me to get a littler more done on these short winter days!! I miss the sun in the evenings shining in on my sewing area.

Sandy says

I don’t have a blog or website, but I really enjoy looking at what is on everyone’s design wall on Mondays. I like that the links are numbered and also change color after I click on one. Thanks! Now back to the links!

Given that this is my first foray into design wall monday I can’t comment on what it will be like next week! Exactly the same? Probably….

I don’t have much on my wall (err, table) but I did finish a top since last week so that’s something πŸ˜‰ Love visiting everyone’s wall. Back to my socks…

I don’t know whether it is from your website redesign or something Mr. Linky changed, but I LOVE the fact that the DWM and Stash Reports now change the color for any links I’ve followed. Since I stretch out reading the reports over the week, it is SO much easier to figure out which ones I’ve already read – YAY!

My design wall is blank right now like Judy’s but to know why you’ll have to visit the blog – gotta take daughter to hospital right now.
    Hugs!